h3.post-title {font-family: 'Amatic SC';}

Search This Blog

Friday 8 August 2014

Flash back Friday: Oh! Freedom na na yeah

GUESS WHAT!
Did you guess?
It's always more fun when people actually guess instead of just being like, 'what?!'

Fine, I'll tell you.

I got my licence!!!




YAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Hence the Aretha Franklin song reference in this post's title ;)

So, here is a special Flash Back Friday post with all my favourite driving/car inspired songs because I am SO EXCITED.

This will be blaring from my speakers even though I hate those people who blare their doof doof music from their speakers. But this is okay, because it's so much better than that.

In no particular order:

1. Whose gonna drive you home tonight, The Cars
















2.  Radar Love, Golden Earring



3. Paradise on the dashboard light, Meatloaf


4. Drive Darling, BOY 


5. Life Is A Highway, Tom Cochrane


6. Little Deuce Coupe, The Beach Boys 
 

7. 400 Lux, Lorde



8. Mercedes Benz, Janis Joplin  


9. Jump in My Car, Ted Mulry Gang

10. Fast Car, Tracy Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel the urge, and I will eternally be in your favour (I will make you Berry Oolong tea and shortbread)

Thank you!
xx