h3.post-title {font-family: 'Amatic SC';}

Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 July 2014

29/7/14 What the What!



So, I just saw this in the newspaper and had to scan it... This is seriously the whole story; no article or anything:

The caption if you can't read it: 
'A giant 3.5 metre Mr Darcy sculpture of Colin Firth from Pride and Prejudice gets wet at Docklands (Melbourne) yesterday' 

Yes. It's a giant Mr Darcy from that scene: 
Why is this in Melbourne? 
Haha are those men hosing him down? 
...It's probably because he's too hot 

Oh dear I need to stop. 


I don't know the answer to any of these burning questions except: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel the urge, and I will eternally be in your favour (I will make you Berry Oolong tea and shortbread)

Thank you!
xx