h3.post-title {font-family: 'Amatic SC';}

Search This Blog

Thursday 31 July 2014

Arty Farty: 31/7/14

This is some of my own art that I've messing around with; taking inspiration from pop culture :)

I hope you like them!


'Is this the real life
Or is this just fantasy?' 

This is from my Queen record that lives on my wall, 
depicting Freddie Mercury after he fell ill- and 
he's such a shell of his former self that you can't quite conceive
if this really is just fantasy. 



I recently saw Titanic for the first time 
(I know right)
and, consequently, 
developed a fairly large crush on Jack,
played by a young (heart breaking) 
Leonardo Di Caprio. 

So I drew a picture about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel the urge, and I will eternally be in your favour (I will make you Berry Oolong tea and shortbread)

Thank you!
xx